Evidence-based medical protocols, simple to use and data-friendly
Mindify automatizes any medical protocols into specially designed Web forms so they can be easier to apply and can provide real-time feedback for medical teams. Standard clinical and cost-effective decisions are now possible on a large scale, while STRUCTURED real-world clinical data is collected for management and R&D.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) improves Web forms' behaviors, so User Interfaces (UI) completely changes according to each physician's specific needs to address each case. Meaning that any physician or another medical team member can have, by far, the best User Experience (UX) to generate real-world clinical data and to get clinical decision support thru AI.
Medical protocols are Mindify's core. Protocols setup are assisted by a robot that does all the coding automatically, so any physician, Healthcare provider, hospital, and medical association can have their own protocols. This is a collaborative strategy that makes it possible to deliver affordable and yet highly adherent software to each physician's real-world needs.
Physicians need support
How it works?
- Resume long clinical cases automatically to ease review
- Data inputs are mainly click-based, so it is structured and easily imputed
- Clinical data can be validated providing real-time feedback
- Provides diagnosis hypothesis, even for rare diseases
- Web forms automatically change to each physicians needs
- Decision trees assist in medical education
- Servers are in renowned high-availability cloud services
- Works in any idiom, including Japanese
- Works in mobile devices or computers
- Local physicians can input their own protocols for the best user fit
- Can exchange data to EMRs thru API
- Development in going under HIPAA and GDPR regulations
- Affordable, there is no license fee, only a setup fee plus a SaaS fee per user
Structured clinical data is key
Meet the first medical protocol’s marketplace
Always keep our focus so we can manage the world's largest automatized healthcare protocol's collection until 2021.
Collect robust real-world clinical big data and make it save lives.
Boldness, passion and commitment to do what needs to be done.
Innovate, listen to learn and innovate more.